It has come to our attention some of our downloads are flagged by Chrome and Firefox as potentially unsafe.
Our downloads so long as from our portal are safe you can safely ignore this message, its triggered because google or firefox dont see many users downloading
the particular files, and why would they, there for our customers only and work only on our systems. Its intresting though that Google and Firefox track
this kind of information, even on a site with no Analytics... Cool stuff.
The error that is presented by google is shown below
Google Chrome blocks downloads
Chrome automatically blocks harmful downloads that try to cause problems on your computer, like:
- Giving you viruses
- Leaking your private data
- Changing your browser and computer settings
- Adding unwanted extensions or toolbars to your browser
Why the download was blocked
Your file download may have been blocked for one of two reasons:
- We think it might be a malicious, unwanted, or uncommon file.
- Malicious: You tried downloading malware.
- Unwanted: You tried downloading a deceptive piece of software. This program, disguised as a helpful download, may actually make unexpected changes to your computer.
- Uncommon: You tried downloading an unfamiliar and potentially dangerous piece of software.
- We've found that the website you tried to download the file from has been known to distribute malware.